- Reveal data stored in the battery’s microprocessor
- Manage a large battery inventory
- Track battery usage
- Track battery performance
- Easy-to-read alphanumeric display
- For use with PAGlink, PAG L96, PAG L95e and Sony V-Mount Professional Info Batteries
- 77 x 52 x 28mm / 50g
The PAGlink Battery Reader is designed for use with PAGlink intelligent, digital batteries. It enables you to access data stored by the battery’s microprocessor. The data it reveals will assist you in your battery management even if you have only a few batteries.
The PAGlink Battery Reader is a compact and lightweight tool that you slide onto the contacts of the battery to display data. It features an easy-to-understand, alphanumeric display that will firstly reveal the battery state of charge, as a percentage. The up and down buttons can then be used to reveal the other categories:
1. State of charge as a percentage
2. Available capacity in ampere-hours
3. Cell temperature in degrees Celsius
4. Number of charge/discharge cycles
6. Full capacity in ampere-hours
7. Date of birth (manufacture)
8. Software version
This information is extremely useful for managing battery stocks, tracking their usage and performance.
Cell temperature data can be used to avoid charging or discharging if the battery is too hot or too cold.
Software version will help tell you if the battery is running the latest program. It is then possible to update the battery software, and benefit from PAG’s continually developing technology, by obtaining a PAGlink battery software update from PAG, or your PAG dealer.
When applied to linked batteries the Reader will display the total capacity.
The PAGlink Battery Reader can also be used to read data stored by PAG L96 non-linking V-Mount Li-Ion batteries, and Sony V-Mount Professional Info Batteries. Older PAG L95e V-Mount Li-Ion batteries are also compatible, but do not provide date of manufacture or software version.